PDF To GIF Converter is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-08-14. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
PDF to GIF Converter Command Line is a program based on Windows platform, which allows the batch converting of large numbers of PDF files at the same time. PDF to GIF Converter can be integrated into your own software applications or Web-server applications to convert PDF files to image files (JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, TGA, PCX, PNM, RAS, PBM, etc.).
PDF to GIF Converter software is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader.
PDF to GIF Converter Command Line Key features:
1. PDF to GIF Command Line can convert PDF files to JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, TGA, PCX, PNM, RAS, PBM, etc. images;
2. PDF to GIF Command Line supports Password Protected PDF files;
3. PDF to GIF Command Line can specify any resolution from 10 to 1200 dpi in the generated image files;
4. PDF to GIF Command Line can specify width and height in the generated image files;
5. PDF to GIF Command Line able to trim images (remove margins from image files);
6. PDF to GIF Command Line can extract a page range from an existing PDF file to image files;
7. PDF to GIF Command Line supports several compression method of Tiff images: LZW, JPEG, PACKBITS, GROUP4, GROUP3 or ZIP;
8. PDF to GIF Command Line can convert PDF files to Fax compatible Tiff files;
9. PDF to GIF Command Line can produce multipage Tiff files;
10. PDF to GIF Command Line supports all languages, including English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.;
11. PDF to GIF Command Line supports conversion into 1, 8, 24 or 32-bit or 8-bit grayscale format;
12. PDF to GIF Command Line does not require Adobe Acrobat or Reader;
13. PDF to GIF Command Line can be launched from command line, from batch file or another application;
14. PDF to GIF Command Line supports anti-aliasing for text, graphics and image objects;
PDF To GIF Converter (version 2.0) has a file size of 5.35 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 225 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of PDF To GIF Converter since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-26.
The latest version is 2.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-01.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2005-08-14
Convert PDF files to GIF files, convert PDF to GIF, PDF, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, TGA, PCX, PNM, RAS, PBM formats.